Saturday, May 15, 2010

Messi and FC Real Madrid

what does Messy answers the questions about Real Madrid?

The Argentinian wants to finish his career at Barca.

n the wake of Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo's comments in the past week that he could never rule out the possibility of one day playing for the Catalan giants, Messi has declared that he could never see himself playing for los Merengues or any other club for that matter.

"The truth is that I don't ever see myself in Madrid or at any other club. I'm very happy at Barcelona and if it were up to me I will continue here for many years," the 22-year-old told Sport.

"Although it is true that you never know what will happen but I insist that will never be for me because I want to stay at Barcelona for all the time I have left playing and more."

No comments:

Post a Comment